Saturday, January 22, 2011

encik duda ku :D

haishh ,
thought you'd never talk to me anymore !
aaahhh thank god you SPEAKKK!!!
i miss you since
3 days not contacting !
when you im-ming me
mesti gaduh jea !
and just now we text taa gaduhhh!!!
HEE~
everytime my phone rings
i thought it was you but its not.
break down thousand times!
then suddenly you replied me!!
HORAYYY!!
but you were kinda shit at first
and i talk nicely and you were nice too!!!
aww, i hurt you so bad and you still be nice to me .
thanks dear!!
and yes i do like to stand in the rain
with you again next time .
hee~ CANT WAIT!! 
and you CANT pure mud on me 
like you did last time!
NO NO AND NO !!!
kotor laa gila!!
eeeeeee!!
disgusting, bweekk!
well , please dont ignore me again!!
if you do i'll wont coax you again!
UNDERSTOOD!!
:D

No comments:

Post a Comment