Friday, November 11, 2011

Stupid 11.11.2011





this is my TOP 2 EMBARRASSING MOMENT :(
10 minutes ago , 
i called Mcdonald's to order some meals.
then , about 15 minutes there was someone at the door ,
i didn't answer it coz i was taking a bath .
i ask my mum to take the door for me ,
but she was to busy so i ask her to tell him to wait
but he keeps on knocking the door .
my mum couldn't take it so she open the door ,
and it was the Mcdonald's guy.
i rush to the door as soon as i heard my mum said 
"its your delivery!!"
i was with my towel and completely wet 
and then i open the door
and he looks so CUTE!!! 
hahaha .
i took the bill and ask him to hold on while i go and take the money
so when i was opening my mum's purse 
theres only 5 RINGGIT !!
i shouted saying 'mum, wheres the money'
she said "in the other purse"
i said 'theres only 1 purse here'
she said 'OMG , dont tell me i left the purse at the shop'
i was so panic !!!
im half naked , im totally wet , and i have no money !!!
-.-'
i went to my room and put on my pajamas 
when i was grabbing my pajamas ,
i heard something fell 
and it was my old purse
i open it and theres 26 ringgit !
i was so happy !!!
and then i went to look how much is the mcdonald's
and it was
RM36.20
still not enough
i have no choice so i have to ran to my aunty pinky's house
ask for some money
i was so embarrass !!
i ask the mcD guy to follow me to my aunty's house
its not far , she live in fif floor
when we were in the lift ,
i couldn't look at him becoz i realize that im blushing !
everytime i look at him i will laugh and 
make my embarrass face and of course i look stupid .
even though im in my pajamas but
i didn't wear my bra so...... HMMM... -.-''
so when we reach at my aunt's house i called her
and her son answered i told him to ask his mum 10 bucks
he ran to his mum and came back saying
"she don't have money"
i was like WTF!!
i was thinking to go to 11th floor to my other aunt's house
which her son is my EX BOYFRIEND 
so i was beyond EMBARRASS to ask money from them !!
BUT!!! thank god aunty pinky said here i got 10 bucks
ohhhhhh!!!! THANK GOD!!!!
i didn't have to go to 11th floor .
argghhhh!!
so both of us went back to my house
and when we were going down
he said "kesian awak ken"
i was like ARGGHHH!!!
i just laugh , its the least i can do .
so we reach to my house i took my 26 and gave him
so all total is 36 but i gave him 37 
and i said KEEP THE CHANGE -.-''
why in the hell my mouth said that !!!!!
OH MY GOD!!!!
stupid 11.11.2011 -.-''

No comments:

Post a Comment