Thursday, April 28, 2011

Sampai Hati You :'(



 I miss this girl .. I want her back like the old .. I am willing to change my attitude and become better than before .. I am willing to break off the relationship now because I want to get this girl .. I am really sorry for breaking off relations with this woman .. I want to apologize for my mistake .. I want you like before: (
please accept me back, I cried! every time, I remember you ... swear! I do not deceive you ... I mean women who are Farha .. I can not forget until I die, Farha is people I can not forget until now .. I have changed the attitude, I'm not drunk anymore, not like before .. my social change for you .. I love you Farha .. believe me .. I will not mock you again, and I never intend to mock you throughout our relationship ... it all depends on you, I can not force you Farha ..

(Muhammad Ashraf b. dahrin)
sincerity of my


OMG! sumpah mcm taa caye .
maybe because i trust you so much !
rupe nye you pun same jea .
but i taa kesah laa .
benda daa jadi .
but sorry i cant continue this relationship anymore .
you broke my heart :'(
i cant believe this is happening to me again :(
sorry taa leyh tulis panjang panjang ,
tangan begegar naa taip .
nanti jea laa continue :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment