Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Thank You !

thank you for not contacting me :)
this is not sad for me ,
this is me saying thank you :)
i really appreciate it !
i thought you were never gonna leave .
but now , wuhooo :)
you are just the pain in my ass .
u broke my heart .
and i like that you are not here anymore :)
i dont want to remember this worst nightmare meeting you
im feeling awesome within this 3, 4 days without you .
i thought i was gonna go insane without you
but yet , im getting better!
thanks to all of my friends for being there
and realizing me that he is a bad influence :)
i really appreciate this thing that is happening in my life
im so blessed !
hope this continue till the end of my life :)
and yes i will miss you 
and all the jokes we made :)
thank you for EVERYTHING 
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment