Thursday, November 25, 2010

beautiful laa you ~

3am till 5.17am , laying next to you watching the stars together . that was the best day i ever had . you were sweet like shittt! . everything was just so perfector ! haha . every word you speak melts my heart completely . OMG your voice is freaking amazing! your eyes is to beautiful to watch , your smile makes me wanna scream from the top of the mountain . i cant believe i just wrote this . i think im completely into you . i loved that you count the stars for me . it was sweet and i cant for get that you wrap me into your arms when you ask me whether im cold or not . at that time i know that i really like you . this is the best day of my life . i cant for get the shooting stars that was running above us. it was damn beautiful! i felt safer when you are there with me. you make me feel like i've been reborn again. i wasn't afraid that nite. felt like theres no problem in my life. i wasn't shy to tell everything and i liked that you listen to me till the end of the conversation. sometimes you make think that you have someone else but i just cant see that coz im so in a bubble love :( hope theres no one else laa dear . well everything you do makes me think that im in heaven . i totally love you laaaaaaa~ <3

No comments:

Post a Comment